1. There is one fundamental school rule, that all students at all times will behave well and sensibly and show courtesy, consideration and respect for others and do nothing that will bring the school’s name into disrepute.
2. The school reserves the right to make changes in the School Rules, which will be communicated to students and parents and shall be binding to all.
3. All School Rules apply to all students from the time they leave home for school until they have returned home at the end of the school day, or while taking part in any activity organised by, or related to the school.
4. Although the school is not responsible for the behaviour of its students outside its premises, due notice will be taken of reports of misbehaviour and disciplinary action will be taken against them if the report is substantiated on proper enquiry.
5. Irregular attendances at school, habitual laziness, disobedience, dishonesty or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school within or without are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student. In such cases the decision of the Principal shall be final.
6. Any damage done in the class or in the school premises has to be made good.
Pupils must take care of the equipment that has been lent for their use.
7. The school authorities will not be responsible for the loss, damage or robbery of pupil’s belongings. It is not advisable for the pupils to bring money or valuable articles unnecessarily to school.
8. Students must not bring mobile phones and walkmans or any similar gadgets to school. The school will confiscate such gadgets.
9. No books (other than text or school library books), Newspapers or periodicals may be brought to the school without the Principal’s permission.
10. No pupil is exempted from Games and Physical Training without a Medical Certificate. The period of exemption should be specified.
11. Pupils of this school are strictly forbidden to buy anything from the street hawkers. Students are expected to bring home made vegetarian food in their Tiffin’s and are allowed to make use of canteen facility whenever required. Non vegetarian food is strictly not allowed in the school premises.
12. Spoken English is encouraged in the school and within the school premises. All students are expected to speak strictly in English only once they wear the school dress.
13. No gift or any demonstration to the teacher is allowed. (Even on birthdays, children’s day, teacher’s day, Diwali etc.,).
14. Parents are instructed not to come in indisciplined dress (Men- Trousers/Lungies, Women- Nighties) to the school.
PUNCTUALITY AND REGULARITY
1. The pupil must develop the habit of punctuality and regularity.
2. He/She should reach the School at least by 9:00 a.m.
3. He/She should submit his assignments and projects to the teachers regularly and in time.
4. The pupils with 100% attendance will be given certificates/prizes.