1. Parents are expected to support and reinforce the school rules and policies. The school expects parents to attend parent-teacher meetings, school functions and thus show their interest in their student’s school activities.
2. Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to speak to the students or their teachers during class hours / during transition without the permission of the Principal. Appointments may be made before hand to interact during a teacher’s free period, with the approval of the Principal.
3. Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. If there is a real need, written permission is required from the Principal to engage a tutor at home. School Teachers are not ordinarily allowed to give tuitions to pupils who are being taught by them and parents are requested to strictly refrain from engaging the school teachers for their ward’s private tuition.
4. Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity and discipline and by taking general interest in the child’s progress.
5. Parents are expected to encourage the students to speak in English. Parents should take keen interest and initiative for the academic development and fluency in English of their wards so as to maintain the school’s standard.
6. The school will insist on strict punctuality regular school attendance, cleanliness in dress, general grooming and fidelity to study and work assignments. Absence from school for merely social functions will be strongly discouraged.
7. Students who neglect their lessons will be required to stay in school after class to complete their lessons.
8. Attendance at school functions such as Children’s Day, Teacher’s Day, Sports Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, etc. is very essential.
9. Parents or guardians are specially requested to notify the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers.
10. When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letters the standard, name, roll number and division in which their children are studying.
11. Parents are requested to cooperate with the school in all its activities including planning / organizing / volunteering / sponsoring / compeering events, annual day, sports day, other programmes etc., as and when required. Parents are also expected to voluntarily extend their expertise and knowledge in their respective fields for the betterment of students and school, if the school seeks for the same.
12. Parents or guardians should as soon as possible notify the school authorities of the occurrence of any contagious or infectious disease in the house where a pupil lives, and the pupil or pupils must not be sent to school until all danger of infection is over after the LAST CASE in the house, as may be the nature of the disease.
13. Parents and guardians may discuss with the members of the staff regarding their child’s/ward’s behaviour and progress in school during PTMs.. Previous permission of the Principal is required to visit a teacher during the school hours other than the Parent Teacher Meetings.
14. Parents are requested not to discuss with the members of the staff regarding their child’s/ward’s behaviour and progress inside the school premises during transition.
15. Parents are aware that the school reserves the rights to make changes in the school rules and regulations, which will be communicated to students and parents and shall be binding to all. Parents are requested not to pressurize the Principal or Management with regards to such school’s rules and regulations.
16. Parents are given to understand that they cannot dictate to the Principal and School management. The Management has the sole rights to admit or retain pupils in the school or cancel the admission of the student at its own discretion.
17. School Management and the Principal will reserve the rights of promotion for any child whose parents are found to be irresponsible towards their children.
18. Eggs / Non vegetarian food is strictly not allowed in the school premises.