- Transport service is an optional service facilitated by the school for the convenience of its students.
- Students availing the bus facility will be provided with a bus no and pick up point and parents are requested to be present while boarding and alighting the bus.
- Any Change in the bus timings will be notified to the parent by the School.
- Students while travelling on the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- A student shall be refused the bus facility if involved in damage to the bus property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student.
- Discontinuation of bus facility will only be allowed term wise. Bus facility cannot be discontinued for any particular month.
- No transport facility shall be available for other activities / events that school may plan on holidays / vacations.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions or physical fight with the bus staff.
Bus employees are not authorized to change or add bus stops.
- The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.
- Any suggestion/ complaint regarding the transport service is to be made in writing strictly to the Principal.
- It is important that any change to the usual pick-up/ drop routine is intimated to the principal a day in advance. Bus crews have been instructed to bring back to the school any student who is not collected by the authorised person at the designated bus stop.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the Drivers and attendants. It takes nearly two weeks to set the transport route. Hence, there is a possibility of mismatch of timings given to you at the start.