The Principles of CBSE curriculum
- To create a connect between learners’ spiritual, ethical, social, cognitive, mental and physical growth and development.
- To nurture individuality and thus enhance one’s innate potentials.
- To foster constitutional literacy and tolerance for different cultures.
- To develop scientific outlook and transformative competences, in order to meet the demands of changing society.
- To enhance self-awareness and explore innate potential;
- To develop creativity and the ability to appreciate art and showcase one’s own talents;
- To promote capabilities related to goal setting, decision making and lifelong learning;
- To nurture assertive communication and interpersonal skills.